This course will be officially launching on March 21, 2016.
This worldwide accredited course is for people who want to understand how to build and run a successful business. Are you, self-employed, the owner of an SME or a manager within a larger organisation-if so, then understanding exactly what is involved in running a professional business in today’s world and giving excellent customer service is absolutely vital. This renowned course delivered in a modular, online and distance learning way provides you with not just an international qualification- but gives you the knowledge and expertise in all of the following areas.
This unique course run by- The International School of Professionalism -covers the following areas of knowledge.
The issues we will address
Are you in the right business?
- Why profit is an absolute essential
- What is the professional duty of care?
- Describe your business in one short sentence
- Presentation of yourself and your business
- Marketing your business to suit you and your customers
- Developing your business
- The place of networking
- Being organised
What have you actually DONE?
Selling: The myths exposed
The difference a word makes!
Web sites, email addresses stationery and design
How you are perceived without a word being spoken
The questions we answer
- How / where do I make a start in business
- Am I doing it right?
- Do I really need a personal business audit?
- How can I avoid problems?
- How can I make a start in my new business?
- How can I get more business?
- How can I earn more and work less?
- MUST I advertise?
- Discover what YOU want out of business
- What’s “positioning” and why is it important
- What do YOU stand for?
- Why should I both with all of this?
- Discover your strengths
- Discover your weaknesses
PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING
The International School of Professionalism
The 16 Core Course Modules cover the following- Essential Elements of Professionalism
- Formal Regulation
- Professional Bodies
- Ethical guidelines
- Your brand
- Duty of Care
- Data Protection
- Terms of Business
- Fee Structure
- Complaints and procedures
- Accounting and tax
- Continuous professional development
This course is approximately 125 hours and takes the average student 3 to 5 months to complete doing an average of five hours per week- the investment for this unique program is only- £295 plus VAT.
The course is delivered in a modular format- the student works through one molecule at a time gaining a deep and profound understanding of that particular subject.
At the end of each module there is a multiple-choice questionnaire to be completed before the student moves on to the next module.
On completion of all 16 modules- an – International Diploma Certificate – is issued to the student
To receive a full prospectus please email email@example.com
or simply to register your interest please complete the form below and we will keep you up-to-date: